Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Edit metadata files

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have a problem with editing metadata xml files for crawled datasets. My goal is to set custom metadata to let users see them using Apollo Portal.

I am editing xml files in catalog: C:\Program Files\Hexagon\ERDAS APOLLO\storage\metadata\coverage\EAIM\[ERDASCatalogName]

Example:

<gmd:organisationName>
<gco:CharacterString>MyOrganisation</gco:CharacterString>
</gmd:organisationName>

After i save the changes and restart IIS/AppPool, nothing changes in the Portal. There is still Hexagon Geospatial Organisation Name in ISO Metadata.

I have also tried to change path to metadata xml file in database - but it has the same result.

Has anyone ever tried it?

Regards,

Tomek

Technical Evangelist

Re: Edit metadata files

You can try modify C:\Program Files\Hexagon\ERDAS APOLLO\config\erdas-apollo\providers\coverage\eaim_md.xml

<owsSmiley TongueroviderName>Hexagon Geospatial</owsSmiley TongueroviderName>

Image 2.jpg

Occasional Contributor

Re: Edit metadata files

Thanks for reply,

but how this file is related with each data from apollo catalog? I have to set different metadata for different datasets. 

Regards,

Tomek

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.