Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Erdas Apollo on public IP

Hi All,

I have ERDAS Apollo Advantage 2018 and I have configured all to work with local IP.

Curently, I have a few services created with Core console (WMS, WMTS) and a few wector services with WMS and WFS interfaces enabled.

Also, I have one Geospatial portal instance createrd with maps predefined with services which have local IP adreses.

Now I have got public IP. What is the easiest  way to make my Geospatial portal instance, with all published data visible to public?

Regards,

Micko

Technical Evangelist

Re: Erdas Apollo on public IP

Re: Erdas Apollo on public IP

Hi Micko,

I would first reconfigure APOLLO by setting the public server name during the configuration (Hostname in " HTTP Server Settings").

Then, you can check the "TRANSLATOR" configuration parameter in all the providers.fac. In the Core Console, select "server" on the left panel and check the "Host" in the server options.

Florent

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.