Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff

Error in launching Apollo Catalog WMS service in ERDAS Apollo v2018

[ Edited ]

Hi Team,

I have installed ERDAS Apollo v16.05.0000.00105 in my system - OS: Windows 10 Enterprise.

SW Installed:

GeoMedia WebMap : v16.5.0100.00014

GeoMedia SmartClient: v16.5.240.3

Database:

PostgreSQL v9.6.4-1

PostGIS v2.3.3

There was no error till configuration.

But when I launch Catalog WMS service - ApolloCatalogWMS & ApolloCatalogWMSPublic both, I got following error message in the browser: (snapshot attached)

"Could not load file or assembly 'Intergraph.GeospatialServer.Common.Licensing, Version=16.5.6.125, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4cb508dfbee734e0' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)"

However, I am able to connet in Data Manager.

Regards,

Shashank Mathur

Technical Evangelist

Re: Error in launching Apollo Catalog WMS service in ERDAS Apollo v2018

Hi Shashank,

Could you be more specific on the Apollo version? You could run into issues with release versions incompatibility.

• Initial releases (16.5.0000) of Apollo and WebMap are compatible
  • WebMap 16.5 Update 1 and Apollo Update 2 or Update 3 are compatible

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.