Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Exporting Service Configurations

Good day Community, 

I would like to know if there is a way to Export Service Configurations in ERDAS Apollo Core 2018 from one OS to another?

Any feedback will be highly appreciated. 

Kind regards,  

Re: Exporting Service Configurations

Hi Marlin,

All the datasets and services details are stored in the database. I would suggest to install APOLLO on the new server, make a copy of the database and during the APOLLO configuration, connect to the newly copied database.

If you are using the SQLite database, the you need to copy the .db files to the new server.

Florent

Contributor

Hi Flo, 

Thank you for your response,

I managed to find the .db file you referring to thank you, I am guessing that on the new server I should also have a similar drive partition e.g. E:\<physical image files> and folder structure for the physical paths and files to be accessible? 

Kind regards, 

Marlin 

Right, the paths to the data must be the same.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.