Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Geoprocessing fails to load "Processes" when creating a composite image

Hi --

I have created spatial models in ERDAS Imagine to generate three different indexes with which to analyze a 3-band image.  They work fine in Imagine, and they work fine in Apollo.  However, when I take the output of the three index-generating algorithms and "Stack Layers" to create a composite-index image, it works fine in Imagine, but when I log into Apollo as "admin-apollo123" and click "Geoprocessing" it fails to load the process list. 

The problem seems to be related to the Layer Stack.  Is there a different operator that one should use? 

Thanks.

Re: Geoprocessing fails to load "Processes" when creating a composite image

Hi,

You have an error when publishing the model in ERDAS IMAGINE or when you want to select it in the Geospatial Portal?

Can you show the error?

Florent

Contributor

Florent --

It isn't an "error" as such.  What happens is that the server appears to go into an infinite loop when the composite-image model is loaded.  When you click "geoprocessing" it exhibits the "Loading" window and never exits, so that you can't do any model. 

Contributor

As a follow-up, I am including a screen shot of the spatial model I'm trying to load.  As mentioned earlier, when I do any of the individual strands to create any of the single bands, it works fine in Apollo.  It's when i create the 3 band indices and then try to layer-stack them into a composite image that the model will not load.

Highlighted
Contributor

I think I solved the problem.  At least the model seems to work now.  I'm not sure what my error was, but I think it was to use an output port instead of an input port for the output raster.  This is a stupid, but understandable error. 

I would like to thank Florent for trying to help.  There's no "mark as solved" button here, but this issue should be marked as "solved."

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.