Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Geospatial Data Download from ERDAS Apollo Geospatial Portal

Hello,

While using the Clip-Zip-Ship and Download capabilities from ERDAS Apollo Geospatial Portal, I don't receive the link to the imagery in my email address for download. What could be the problem? I am unable to download images from the Portal.

Technical Evangelist

Re: Geospatial Data Download from ERDAS Apollo Geospatial Portal

You should receive 2 emails from CZS service.

The 1st email :

Please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail. This e-mail has been auto generated by the ERDAS APOLLO server. The ERDAS APOLLO server has successfully received your download request and will notify you when the request has completed and is available for download. The following Download Request Job ID has been assigned provision-218375.

The 2nd email:

Please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail. Your download request provision-218375 has successfully completed and is available for download at http://tekserver3.ingrnet.com:80/provisioning/admin/provision-218375.zip

If click the link, you should get prompt for downloading the zip file.

Best

Haiyan

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I don't normaly recieve email notifications for download links from the portal. What could be the problem? How can I go about troubleshooting the configuration of download capabilities from the Portal?

Staff inactive

Part of the CZS process in ERDAS APOLLO is to use an email to notify the requestor that a CZS job has been requested and that it has a particular 'job' or provisioning ID number.  The second email is to let you know the request has been completed, zipped up and ready for download and provides the user either a HTTP or FTP link do download the data.  This HTTP or FTP is set up by the ERDAS APOLLO Administrator.  Also, this Administrator is the one that needs to configure ERDAS APOLLO to point to a SMTP mail server so that ERDAS APOLLO can use that email server to send out correspondance to the CZS requestor.

This email server connection is set up at installation / configuration time for the ERDAS APOLLO System.  If this step was skipped, the Administrator can go into the "Configuration" section of the ERDAS APOLLO Data Manager and under the Clip/Zip/Ship portion they can input the SMTP server info such as the Host, Port, Protocol, SSL/TLS (if needed), an email address... the 'From' portion... which can be something like "DoNotReply@<yourOrganization>.com, as well as a User/Pswd combo to connect and send email. 

Frequent Contributor

I have tried doing the configuration from the Data Manager, but still can't receive the email notifications for Download.

Technical Evangelist

I would check the CZS output folder to see if these zip files are actually there.
C:/Program Files/Hexagon/ERDAS APOLLO//storage/htdocs/provisioning

If Apollo generated the zip files for CZS jobs, then the issue is on the SMTP side. You may need to check firewall setting.

czs.jpg

best
haiyan

Hi, 

I have problem related to this issue.
I got the first notification email, however I don't receive the second one.

I have checked the [ERDAS APOLLO] /storage/htdocs/provisioning folder, but it is empty.
Any hints?

best. yongki

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.