Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

How do you edit Processes in Apollo 2016? Does one use Data Manager?

Hi --

I have published several ERDAS Imagine spatial models to APOLLO 2016.  Originally, I tried to follow the tutorial instructions, but they refer to an older instantiation of Apollo, and it doesn't work.  The new approach is much simpler -- and it works.

However, the tutorial indicates that one can have several classes of model.  This doesn't seem to be possible with the new version, but there has to be a way to do it.  Because I originally tried to use the tutorial approach, I actually have two classes, but they have the wrong names, and the wrong models are in them.  Can anybody advise how to [1] change the names on model classes in the Geoprocessing -> Processes link and [2] how to move models to where they belong (or erase them and indicate the proper place in which to republish them)?

Thanks for your help.

Re: How do you edit Processes in Apollo 2016? Does one use Data Manager?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

You can catalog your spatial models in different categories. You just have to specify that in ERDAS IMAGINE before publishing the model with the "operator info" when nothing is selected in the model. See the screenshots below. You cannot do that in the Data Manager, you can just change the title, set the security and delete a model.

It is also a good practise to add a description, keywords for the inputs (so the Portal can search automatically) and a output port name describing the output (you will have it as keyword for the cataloged output).

ERDAS IMAGINE:

1.png

2.PNG

3.png

Geospatial Portal:

4.png

5.png

6.png

Regards,

Florent

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How do you edit Processes in Apollo 2016? Does one use Data Manager?

Thank you.  This answers the question.  (BTW, it would be very nice if the documentation were a bit clearer.  I know it's under development, but the reference in Imagine is kind of small)

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.