Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Staff

Invalid token error with Windows Authentication

Hi Team,

I am facing the a problem in ERDAS Apollo Professional v2018 (16.05.0000.00105).

I have configured the Apollo with WIndows Authentication.

I am not able to login to Data Manager. It shows an error: " Authentication failure on rpc endpoint : 401" and in Tomcat log, its showing the following errors:

2019-05-23 14:17:29,742 WARN  (ajp-nio-8009-exec-2)[waffle.spring.NegotiateSecurityFilter] error logging in user: com.sun.jna.platform.win32.Win32Exception: The token supplied to the function is invalid
2019-05-23 14:26:01,843 WARN  (ajp-nio-8009-exec-4)[waffle.spring.NegotiateSecurityFilter] error logging in user: com.sun.jna.platform.win32.Win32Exception: The token supplied to the function is invalid

Also I am not able to loging to ApolloCatlogWMS.

However, when I open the Catalog Web Interface, it automatically gets logged in. I don't need to key-in the username & password.

Regards,

Shashank Mathur

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.