Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Output format of Data when downloaded from sql server

Dear Team,

I need a clarification on one doubt, If i have MS SQL SERVER crawled vector data in data manager catalogues and when i download it from portal so in which format the data will get downloaded , (will it be shpae file by default or sql format).

Thanks

Re: Output format of Data when downloaded from sql server

[ Edited ]

Hi sivaram,

This is not possible to download features from a cataloged DB. You can download crawled vector vector files but not features in a database.

Florent

Contributor

Hi Florent,

Correct me if i am wrong, You mean to say we cannot download/Clip-Zip-Ship the data in portal which we have crawled in data manager from SQL Server. 

The Clip/Zip/Ship works only with catalogued coverages and point clouds.

The Download works with all catalogued items (coverages, point clouds, vector files, business objects, etc.) except with the vector features crawled from a database.

To answer to your question, Yes I mean it is not possible to download the features crawled from a database ("Crawl database") using the Portal button.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.