Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor

Portal Default

Hi All, Is it possible for the portal to be defaulted at a certain page? What I want is that when a user opens the portal it will default to the ‘Search ERDAS APOLLO Catalog’ tab, with ‘Spatial Filter’ ticked and ‘Draw on the map’ selected. Please see the attachment. Thanks. regards Hery Setiawan

Occasional Contributor

Re: Portal Default

Hi there Hery...

Not sure if the configuation you need can be achieved using the default configuration intergace (I´ll give it a try and let you know if I get it). But what i´m sure is that your hexagon partner should be able to do it for you using the SDK´s. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Portal Default

Thanks for your response.

Our support has had a look at the configuration file, but he can't see a way to do it easily. I hope you find an easy way, which will be very useful for the ease of use of the portal for users.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.