Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

REST API Get query results everything but the datasets.

Dear Community, 

I have a question regarding a get query on the REST API. I'm building a geoportal using some testdata. Im trying to get all the datasets into the portal using a fetch method. In order to get all the items from the server I use the following line: 

http://'server-name'/erdas-apollo/content/catalog/items?profile=full&keywords=${context.state.form.keyword}&start=${context.getters.start}&maxresults=${RESULTS_PER_PAGE}`

Here the last parts concern input from a form in Vue.js. I receive all the items, except the actual datasets which contain geographical information. I' ve tried other get statements using datasets instead of items for example, but no matter what I' m trying I receive everything but the datasets (vector datasets, image datasets and some aggregates).

Any idea what could be/go wrong in this scenario? 

With regards, 

Reinier

Re: REST API Get query results everything but the datasets.

Have you passed the credentials? Are you sure you not only requesting the public items?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: REST API Get query results everything but the datasets.

Hey, 

Yeah some parts were obviously missing as only the public items were received. The authorization header was added which initially didn't change the outcome of my problem. 

The problem was further discussed by my colleague in another post: https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/ERDAS-APOLLO-ECW-JP2/Erdas-Apollo-REST-API-returns-403-er...

So yes the problem has been fixed. 

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.