Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff

Restricting Data Manager Access on a public server

When Apollo is set up on a public Web Server, is it possible to prevent access the the management services the Data Manager uses to make changes to the Apollo Configuration?

It would be nice if it was as simple as providing a list of IP addresses so only Internal users can use the Data Manager to access the configuration of the server.

Regards,

Phil

Technical Evangelist

Re: Restricting Data Manager Access on a public server

I don't think Apollo data manager have this feature. You can check Microsoft windows firewall.

best

haiyan

Staff

I didnt think it was possible to do it in the Apollo or Data Manager config.

Does anyone have a list of the ports or url's that I would need to block?

Regards,

Phil

Staff

Except for Ports operating of Apollo(default 80), License Manager(default 27000-27009), database etc you can block others. In couple of cases the for me, the license manager operating on a different port so I and system got down, so I used cport to identify it and got it opened.
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.