Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Two services with same path return database error

Hi,

we use ERDAS Apollo 2016.

We have two services that include the same ecw file. Except from the service name, the paths are the same and generating an ORA-01427 error.

ServiceA\Folder1\Mosaic1

and 

ServiceB\Folder1\Mosaic1

The sub-query is SELECT ID FROM Folder WHERE FullName='/Folder1/Mosaic1/' and is returning more than one result thus generating the Oracle error.

To me it's a totally normal usage and should not generate an error.

Is there a workaround except modifying the path ?

Thanks

Re: Two services with same path return database error

Hi Olyster,

The workflow you describe should work, you can define two services with the same folder/dataset name.

You mean there is a constraint in the Oracle table ("folder") that prevents the query to return more than one result? What are the consequences of that? Can you use the services normally?

Please submit a support ticket so the support team can investigate. I did a quick test with a Postgres install and there is no issue. Maybe this is specific to Oracle or specific to your DB in particular.

Florent

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Florent,

running a subquery that returns more than one record is a legitimate DB error.

Here's the entry in the log :

[9424] ERROR com.erdas.iws.database - NCS::IWS:Smiley Very HappyB:Smiley Very Happyatastore::FolderQueriesQ::GetVMChildren Query::exec of query ' SELECT FullName, VirtualMosaicZIndex FROM Folder WHERE ParentFolderID=(SELECT ID FROM Folder WHERE FullName=:FolderName) AND VirtualMosaic=1 UNION SELECT FullName, VirtualMosaicZIndex FROM Dataset WHERE FolderID=(SELECT ID FROM Folder WHERE FullName=Smiley Very HappyatasetName) ORDER BY VirtualMosaicZIndex ASC' failed. Details:

ORA-01427: sous-requête ramenant un enregistrement de plus d'une ligne)

Thanks for your help.

Contributor

Flo,

any follow up on this issue ?

Thanks

Hi Olyster,

I have tested again and I don't have the issue. Maybe this is related to Oracle or your installation.

Please submit a support ticket so the team can investigate deeper.

Florent

Highlighted
Contributor

Flo,

thanks for your answer.

The problem is that Apollo sends this query (see previous post) which I don't have control over. This query is faulty since it contains a subquery which returns more than one row.

I'm using Apollo 16.00.0000.01202.

Are you using the same version ?

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.