Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Unable to run Apollo console

Greetings...

I´m looking for some information on a strange behavior I´ve found in Apollo Core console. After running some test installations on different machines I’ve found that I’m unable to run the application on some machines (Windows server 2012 R2). All I get is a "A Java exception has occurred" message. Are there any prerequisites that the machine should fulfill and that are not documented or any that I may be missing?

Technical Evangelist

Re: Unable to run Apollo console

I installed Apollo essential 2016 on the same Windows 2012 R2 server, and no issue with Apollo essential admin console.
Can you upgrade your JRE Java Run time library on this server?

best
haiyan

Frequent Contributor

Did some test and Java 1.7.00_80 gives me the error while 1.7.00_79 gives no problems.

Staff inactive

I am running Java 1.8.0_101-b13.  No issues for me... on Win 12 R2 as well.

Frequent Contributor

Well, may be some specific problem there with the Java build I had on those machines... 1.8 and 1.7_79 are working no problem

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.