Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO & ECW/JP2

Wondering how others have configured their ERDAS APOLLO server or what data they are crawling? The ERDAS APOLLO Discussion board is a place to find information, share ideas and more. Join the community, connect, contribute and share.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

WFS-t with drop-down list for attribute input

Hi All,

I have Apollo Advantage 16.4 with Geospatial Portal installed and PostGIS database.

I want to create WFS service on top of my data and to make it transactional.

My question is related to attributes for new service.

When I insert new feature in Geosaptal Portal, form for input attributes opens. Is there any way to predefine drop-down lists for input attributes in this form?

Best regards,

Micko

Highlighted

Re: WFS-t with drop-down list for attribute input

Hi Micko,

Concerning the Portal question, you might have more experts in the WebGIS section.

Concerning APOLLO WFS-T and the Portal, you must change the datatype of the unique key of the table from INT to BIGINT (change accordingly the mapping/type files) and add fid="generated", see https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/ERDAS-APOLLO-ECW-JP2/Editing-issue-with-WFS-T-created-in-...

You might need also to use a 2D geometry if it is 3D:

ALTER TABLE myTable ADD geom2d geometry;
UPDATE myTable SET geom2d = ST_Force2D(geom);

(and edit the mapping file to map the new 2D column instead of the original geometry column)

Contributor

Re: WFS-t with drop-down list for attribute input

Hi Flo,

Thanks a lot!

I know about INT to BIGINT problem and about 2D geometry.

My question is related to input attributes in Geospatial Portal. How ti (if it is possible) to define drop-down lists for attributes.

Is there anything that I shouls to do in maping file?

Rergards,

Micko

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.