Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS APOLLO

Fast, focused and on demand. This self-paced video training will quickly get you the information you need.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ERDAS APOLLO Clip-Zip-Ship Management

by Technical Evangelist ‎04-28-2016 05:40 AM - edited ‎04-28-2016 05:44 AM (2,636 Views)

Basic overview of ERDAS APOLLO Clip/Zip/Ship Management.

To view the script, click the attachment below:

Comments
by
on ‎09-27-2017 08:32 PM

I would like to include white space / carrage returns in the email text body.

During the recording there is a section that shows how to do that, basically change <emailText> to <emailText:space="preserve">

CSZ-email-space-preserve.png

I changed my file to include :space="preserve"

CSZ-email-space-preserve-my-attempt.png

i.e. only change I made to the default file as add :space="preserve"

Restarted apollo server and tested, had following in log:

2017-09-28 16:14:14,716 ERROR (quartzSchedulerFactory_Worker-1)[org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader] couldn't parse process definition
org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 33 of document : Element type "emailText:space" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>". Nested exception: Element type "emailText:space" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".
at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:482)
at org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlParser.parse(JpdlParser.java:58)
at org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader.readProcessDefinition(JpdlXmlReader.java:141)
at org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.parseXmlInputStream(ProcessDefinition.java:180)
at com.lggi.esp.server.services.provision.WorkflowJobRunnable.getProcessDefinition(WorkflowJobRunnable.java:100)
at com.lggi.esp.server.services.provision.WorkflowJobRunnable.doExecute(WorkflowJobRunnable.java:50)
at com.erdas.apollo.job.AbstractStatefulJob.execute(AbstractStatefulJob.java:95)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573)
Nested exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 33; columnNumber: 20; Element type "emailText:space" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:465)
at org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlParser.parse(JpdlParser.java:58)
at org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader.readProcessDefinition(JpdlXmlReader.java:141)
at org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.parseXmlInputStream(ProcessDefinition.java:180)
at com.lggi.esp.server.services.provision.WorkflowJobRunnable.getProcessDefinition(WorkflowJobRunnable.java:100)
at com.lggi.esp.server.services.provision.WorkflowJobRunnable.doExecute(WorkflowJobRunnable.java:50)
at com.erdas.apollo.job.AbstractStatefulJob.execute(AbstractStatefulJob.java:95)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573)
2017-09-28 16:14:14,720 ERROR (quartzSchedulerFactory_Worker-1)[com.erdas.apollo.job.TaskContext] job execution failed
context: Job[name='provision-47683' group='ERDAS_APOLLO_RUNONCE']
org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException: [[FATAL] line 33: Element type "emailText:space" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>"., [ERROR] couldn't parse process definition]
at org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader.readProcessDefinition(JpdlXmlReader.java:172)

I tried with and without the quotes around preserve.

Any ideas what the actual syntax is?

Apollo 16 EP03

by
on ‎09-27-2017 08:57 PM

I changed <emailText:space="preserve"> to <emailText space="preserve"> and no longer get errors in the log.

However I also don't get carrage returns in the email.

e.g. changed the definiton to:

<node name="SendEndEmail">
<action class="com.lggi.esp.server.services.provision.SendEmailAction">
<emailSubject>Download request ${jobID} is now available for download.</emailSubject>
<emailText space="preserve">Please do not reply to this email. Your request ${jobID} has successfully completed and is available for download.

To download your request in a zip format, please click on the link below use ‘Save’ or ‘Save As’ to store the file on your computer.

${urlPrefix}/${userName}/${jobID}.zip

</emailText>

and the email was single line, not multiple lines that I was expecting.

CSZ-email-mising-carragereturns.png

And yes I did click on the 'This message has extra line breaks' to check that didn't change anything.

by
on ‎10-03-2017 01:07 PM

Found it - should be <emailText xml:space="preserve">, not <emailText:space="preserve">

e.g.

<node name="SendStartEmail">

<action class="com.lggi.esp.server.services.provision.SendEmailAction">

<emailSubject>APOLLO Download Request ${jobID} Started...</emailSubject>
      <emailText xml:space="preserve">

Please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail.
This e-mail has been auto generated by the ERDAS APOLLO server.
The ERDAS APOLLO server has successfully received your download request and will notify you when the request has completed and is available for download.

The following Download Request Job ID has been assigned ${jobID}.

</emailText>

</action>

Resulted in the desired email with line returns.

apollo-email-with-linebreaks.png

Courses
Contributors