Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE Release Information

ERDAS IMAGINE, the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system, supplies tools for all your Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry needs.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ERDAS IMAGINE 2016 Installation Guide

by sbent on ‎09-28-2016 01:50 PM - edited on ‎11-28-2016 07:22 AM by Technical Evangelist (4,805 Views)

The Installation and Configuration Guide for ERDAS IMAGINE 2016 can be found on the Hexagon Geospatial Documentation Portal. This document provides installation and configuration instructions for ERDAS products.

ERDAS IMAGINE 2016 Installation and Configuration Guide

Comments
by sbent
on ‎03-12-2018 05:55 PM

You will have to contact your license administrator regarding your ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 license. If they experience any issues upgrading the license to the latest version please ask them to submit a support ticket and we will gladly assist.

by kansy
on ‎09-15-2018 12:52 AM

Hi all ,

my company's name is written and highlighted in Blue as can be seen in the screen grab on the licensing portal but no further fields shown under.

secondly on there is a license folder on the desktop.

Can anyone please help me figure out  where the license iD is stored or how i can activate the license for IMAGINE 2018?

thanks4.png4.png

by sbent
on ‎09-17-2018 09:23 AM

It appears that there are no valid product licenses assigned to your account. Please submit a licensing ticket from the License Portal so that we can check the details of your account. Click on the wrench/tool icon in the upper-left corner of the License Portal website and choose the Create Ticket option.

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

by kansy
on ‎02-19-2019 02:42 AM

Hi Bent

I finally solved it

It had to do with the wrong server that i was activating

its  acocurrent license of the university but I was activating a wrong server that was the reason

Everything is in  order now

Contributors