Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

Adding Start and End Time and Date Columns in the Process List

Hello,

Is it possible to Add Start and End Time and Date Columns in the Process List ?

Also in Process Title Column, the actual name of the process instead of those codes  ?

If not, can it be considered to add in future versions.

Thanks,

rsgis

Staff

Re: Adding Start and End Time and Date Columns in the Process List

It’s not possible to add those columns to the Process List dialog using the current version of ERDAS IMAGINE 2018, but the start and end times and dates for each process are reported in the ERDAS IMAGINE session log (ERDAS IMAGINE > File tab > Session > View Session Log). The session log will provide more information about the processes being executed. If you would like to have additional columns available in the Process List dialog I would encourage you to submit this as a new idea in our Product Ideas forum.

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Contributor

Thanks, but I don't have access to the new ideas site. Attached is the message I get.

rsgis

Staff

The Product Ideas forum is only available to Hexagon Geospatial customers and partners with at least one active product. Your Community account is linked to our customer records using your email address to verify that you are an active customer. However, some customers may have registered for the Community using a different email address that is not linked to an active account. In this case, please send me a private message with your account details or you can contact your local Hexagon Geospatial partner and ask them to submit the product idea on your behalf.

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.