Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Algorithms and spectral library

Dear everyone

I am newly introduced to your software as hyperspectral imaging tool that I would like to investigate and see if it will be useful for my imaging. My first question is: what are the algorithms you guys are using to classify and cluster the elements of interests (endmemers). Is this software integrated to a decent spectral library? Do you guys have any complete note documentation that I can explore and read about this software functions as well as some hyperspectral data to explore hexagon geospatial software?

Thank you very much in advance

Abdel

Staff

Re: Algorithms and spectral library

Hello Abdel,

You can find information about ERDAS IMAGINE’s hyperspectral tools in the help documentation. The Spectral Analysis module will allow you to extract information from hyperspectral images. I have provided some links to documentation about hyperspectral image processing in ERDAS IMAGINE. The Spectral Analysis User Guide explains the algorithms and the spectrum libraries that are used. You can download the ERDAS IMAGINE example data set from our website (link below). This data set includes hyperspectral data that can be used with the workflows in the Spectral Analysis User Guide.

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.