Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Attribute Table Help

Hey Guys. I am completing a Lab excersize for a class of mine. I need help with selecting multiple row in the attribute table. When i have the attribute table displayed there are a huge amount of rows and i need to quickly select all the rows within a certain range. I tryed the standard click hold shift and click again but that does not seem to work in ERDAS. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Attribute Table Help

Dear jburd,

You can use two following options to select multiple rows in an attribute table:

1. Select first row you need within the Record column with LMB and then, holding LMB, drag through the attribute table to the last row you want to select.
  2. Perform a Selection Criteria. RMB click on any row within the Record column and choose Criteria... . 

2017-05-08 09_43_45-Untitled_1 - ERDAS IMAGINE 2016.png

The Selection Criteria dialog window opens. Specify the rule for selection. In an example below I am selecting rows starting from 10 to 255. And click Select. 

2017-05-08 09_44_10-Selection Criteria.png

Kind Regards,
Marina Vardovska
Hexagon Geospatial Support
Technical Evangelist

Re: Attribute Table Help

[ Edited ]

Third option:

It's also quite easy to left-click on the first row in the desired range and then middle-click on the last row. That shoud grab the entire range.

Cheers

Ian Anderson
Chief Product Owner, Desktop Remote Sensing
Hexagon Geospatial
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.