Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Qi
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Batch: start processing later at

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

I would like to try out the batch command function because I have multiple jobs to be run on 11 big rasters and each will take between 20-60 min. 

It works fine when I choose start processing now, but I get the following error message when I try to submit a job to be run at a later time. 

The task could not scheduled because the task could not be saved. 

When I click OK, the job gets queued up in the scheduled batch job list, but would never be run. 

Could anyone help me fix this problem please? 

I am using ERDAS IMAGINE 2016 on Windows 7 and I am already made an administrator of the computer. 

Thanks a lot. 

Staff

Re: Batch: start processing later at

Hi

Regarding the save error - check the folder you are saving to and its permissions. I would recommend viewing; http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/ERDAS-IMAGINE-Q-A/A-Small-Tutorial-for-IMAGINE-Batch/ta-p/...    This article includes steps including username and password to use with Windows Scheduler.

Lastly this section within the Help Documentation will assist you further: 

https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/book#!book;uri=1d2b29b31b09e59a778ba5980ab5f5d7;breadcrumb...

Kind Regards,

Highlighted
Qi
New Contributor

Re: Batch: start processing later at

Thanks angelamanchester. 

I got my domain name wrong. Now I have changed my domain name to what cmd spit out as I typed 'echo %userdomain%', and it has finished running a job for me. 

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.