Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

DeltaCue wizard mode Warning: input images have different pixel sizes

[ Edited ]

I was doing change detection using ERDAS Imagine DeltaCue wizard mode for the years 2016 and 2018 which were aquired from World-view 2, preprocessd in the same way upto pan-shaprpening and subsetting. However, when I insert the images it says: "imput images have diffrent image sizes" look the image below, as a result I couldn't do the change detection. As far as I know, the two images have a very small pizes size diference (like 1.88.. and 1.9 around but not sure. If you want I will let you know). So, could you suggest me any solution either editing/matching the pixel sizes or any other technique to finish my task using DeltaCue technique? 

Thank you so much for your usual suggestions!

error input images have different pixel sizes.JPG

Staff

Re: DeltaCue wizard mode Warning: input images have different pixel sizes

You will need to resample one image so that the pixel size matches for both images before selecting them as the inputs for IMAGINE DeltaCue. You can use the Resample tool to perform this task. Open one of the images in the Image Metadata tool first and record it’s exact X and Y pixel size so that you know the precise pixel size to enter for the other image in the Resample tool.

ERDAS IMAGINE > Raster tab > Resolution group > Spatial menu > Resample Pixel Size

Regards, 

Stephen Bent 
Hexagon Geospatial Support 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: DeltaCue wizard mode Warning: input images have different pixel sizes

Thanks so much @sbent! It worked pefectly and I am proceeding to the next tasks.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.