Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

ER Mapper and Radar

[ Edited ]

Dear Community,

I hope this finds you well.

I am currently working on ER Mapper manual - Fundamentals of ERDAS ER Mapper II - but i am lacking data for the exercise on Radar datasets.

Anyone with the practice datasets to assist.

Session 14 - ER Mapper and Radar 

Session 15 - Texture Analysis

Session 16 - Analyzing radar imagery

Thanks

Regards,

Lilian

Highlighted
Staff

Re: ER Mapper and Radar

Hi

The document you have attached is (was) used for Paid Training Services - please do not redistribute in any form. As such will need to delete attachment.

As this was from a paid training course, not public or freely available - you will need to contact your instructor to discuss any discrepency in datasets. Thank you

Regular Contributor

Hi,

Unless you have a very particular reason for using ER Mapper, I would strongly suggest that you use ERDAS IMAGINE instead. This has support for the latest sensors, including Sentinel-1, and, unlike ER Mapper, is being actively developed.

There are a number of training resources on these community pages and example data can be downloaded from the Hexagon download page. Sentinel-1 data is freely available from the ESA Scientific Hub.

Cheers,

Johnnie

Staff

Hi Lilly,

The data you have requested can be provided. Please create a support request. We will either send the required data to your instructor or directly to you.

As Angela said, you need to remove the attachment. Otherwise we will have to do that.

Regards

Partha

Contributor

Dear Partha,

I have taken down the document. Apologies for that.

I shall create a support request immediately. 

Thsnkyou for the feedback.

Regards,

Lilian

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.