Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Valued Contributor

ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 - CSM plugin manager

Dear all,

I am doing a test with ERDAS 2018. In the CSM Plugin Manager Window I have only Visual Studio 2013 as Runtime Library.

Capture_01.PNG

On the computer (Windows 10) are installed many versions of Visual Studio Redistributable:
Capture_02.PNG
I need to use Visual Studio 2008 (in the CSM plugin window). Why other version of runtime are note available? Do I have to do something in order to make them available?
thank you very much

Technical Evangelist

Re: ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 - CSM plugin manager

Hi Giuseppe ,

That CSM must be over 10 years old if it's still using VS 2008! Definitely time to upgrade it.

ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 currently only supports the CSMs built against the VS 2013 runtime. Newer versions of the runtime provide better support for backward compatibility so we should be able to maintain VS 2013 upwards as we switch to newer versions for building future versions of ERDAS IMAGINE. But support for VS 2008 had to be removed.

Out of interest - where is that CSM that you're trying to configure coming from?

Cheers

Ian Anderson
Chief Product Owner, Desktop Remote Sensing
Hexagon Geospatial
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.