Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor

Error executing python script

Hi everyone

I'm trying to execute a python script called "example_load_model_and_execute" from examples provided, but when I execute it I have some errors like I show in the image belong

ErrorErdasPython.png

Thanks for your help.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Error executing python script

Sorry, your screenshot is not readable....

I gave it a try and could not experience any issues.

Which ERDAS IMAGINE version do you use? I use ERDAS IMAGINE 2018, Update 2, 16.5.0.1265

Be sure to have the correct Python version installed => 3.4.0, 32-bit

Use the option "Reconfigure Python"  in the menu file - configuration to have all the path settings correct.

Open the Python IDLE and enter

from imagine import modeler

If you do not get any errors, the Imagine-Python configuration is working.

Ruth

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Error executing python script

Thanks for your comment

I have the same ERDAS as you and the same python also.

When I enter from imagine import modeler in the Python IDLE I do not get any error

But if I execute a python script I get this error:

"Python 3.4.0 (v3.4.0:04f714765c13, Mar 16 2014, 19:24:06) [MSC v.1600 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> from imagine import modeler
>>>Two operators exist with the name ATCOR.CreateATCORProject (or a case-sensitive variation).
One is in: C:/Program Files (x86)/GEOSYSTEMS ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE 2018/Win32/atcorSM.dll
The other is in: C:/Program Files (x86)/GEOSYSTEMS ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE 2018/Win32/atcorSM.dll<<<
>>>Two operators exist with the name ATCOR.GetCreateOptions (or a case-sensitive variation).
One is in: C:/Program Files (x86)/GEOSYSTEMS ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE 2018/Win32/atcorSM.dll
The other is in: C:/Program Files (x86)/GEOSYSTEMS ATCOR Workflow for IMAGINE 2018/Win32/atcorSM.dll<<<"

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.