Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Geospatial PDF

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying the new Create Geospatial PDF operator of ERDAS Imagine V.16 Spatial Modeler. I am having a problem producing the Geospatial PDF output, from the messages it says "No appropriate data found on port(Filename)". I have very little background on the Spatial modeler and I'm starting to explore a bit just now.

Here's the procedure I did, please correct me if I am wrong.

INPUT

1. Raster Input 
  2. Vector Input (Overlay)

OUTPUT

1. Create Geospatial PDF

And so I have specified the file for each input and connected it with the Raster and Overlay list ports. By configuring the Create Geospatial PDF operator, I noticed that the Raster Input filenames and Overlay Input Filenames are not updated based on the Inputs I have just specified so I just added each file manually. Is this correct?

Now after doing all that, I left everything to default except the Output File which I initially specified.

After running the model, Raster and Vector input had checkmarks on it whilst a cross mark for the Create Geospatial PDF operator, with this reason "No appropriate data found on port(Filename)".

Hope you can enlighten me with this , I really am very interested in learning more about the Spatial Modeler.

Thanks and regards,

Liz

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Geospatial PDF

Hi everyone,

I think I have solved my dilemma.

I removed all the Input operators I added , then I just added the raster input and overlay input in the Create Geospatial pdf operator itself, it just took some time to process due to my large data , but I was able to produce the Pdf I needed and viewed it successfully on my PDF reader.

Regards,

Liz

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.