Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

How to detach away the attribute table from ERDAS domain after Undocking

Hello,

I have Undocked the attribute table and would like maximize to full screen, but I am not able to detach it away from the ERDAS domain same as  I can do to a viewer.

How can I detach/move the attribute table away from the ERDAS domain after Undocking

Thanks

rsgis

Technical Evangelist

Re: How to detach away the attribute table from ERDAS domain after Undocking

Hi rsgis,

I'm using ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 Update 2 (64-bit) and undock the Raster Attribute Tables by left-holding the mouse pointer on the CellArray's title bar and dragging the pane away from the rest of the ribbon interface. YOu can then move that pane wherever you want (e.g. another screen), resize it, etc.

Cheers

Ian Anderson
Chief Product Owner, Desktop Remote Sensing
Hexagon Geospatial
Staff

Re: How to detach the attribute table from ERDAS IMAGINE workspace after undocking

After opening the attribute table you can click your mouse cursor on its title bar while holding down your left mouse button to drag it away and detach it from the ERDAS IMAGINE workspace.

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Contributor

Re: How to detach the attribute table from ERDAS IMAGINE workspace after undocking

Hi,

Thanks, I was hassling for long, I got it now.

But there is a problem, I was first undocking the table then was tring to drag it  away, it is not moving. So isn't a bug ?

Regards,

rsgis

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Hi rsgis,

Unfortunately the dock/undock icons are very similar to the Auto-Hide icons, but they are different functionality. So I don't think ther'e a "bug" other than possibly confusing icons (although the bubble-help does indicate which functionality they represent).

Cheers

Ian Anderson
Chief Product Owner, Desktop Remote Sensing
Hexagon Geospatial
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.