Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

How to display, displayed image file NAME n the viewer

Hi,

Although in TOC I can see the displayed  image name, but is there is way i can display on the image itself, with  its boundries demarked ?

More or less the same way as Mosiac  Pro window.

Further, is there any seperate discussion group or hexagon contact where we can suggest some ideas and fetures that we need and would like to be added in ERDAS

Thanks

RSGIS

Anonymous

Re: How to display, displayed image file NAME n the viewer

[ Edited ]

Hello RSGIS,

Currently there is not a way to do this except with Mosaic Pro.  In the ERDAS Display we can show the boundaries as a separate layer if you have them in a shapefile.  You would display your image and then display your shapefile over it.  In Mosaic Pro there is an option to export seamlines, however there is not an option to export the frame boundaries. 

Regarding this question: Further, is there any seperate discussion group or hexagon contact where we can suggest some ideas and fetures that we need and would like to be added in ERDAS.

All customers who have a current Software Maintenance are welcome and encouraged to let us know what changes, features or ideas you may have regarding any of the ERDAS products.  Please report these changes to your local area technical support team from whom you purchased your software and your maintenance agreement.  If you are unsure who that is please contact me and we will provide you with their contact information. 

Thank you,

Cheryl Brantley. 

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.