Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

IMAGINE UAV Blank Result

Hi Community,

I'm Dwima.

Today I try to run my data in IMAGINE UAV follow steps from UAV Workflow Help. Here it is the setting of my data before running :

IMAGINE UAV Setting.PNG

Then I run and the process is done. But if the run finished completely, then it’ll green in the process bar, but It is red bar. So, I checked in the directory where I saved the outputs, and there are nothing or blank.

IMAGINE UAV Process bar.PNG

What step that I missed here? Please advise. Sorry, I’m still learning. Thank you. 

Regards,

Dwima.

Staff

Re: IMAGINE UAV Blank Result

Hi Dwima,

IMAGINE UAV is an add-on for ERDAS IMAGINE that is handled by our partner GEOSYSTEMS GmbH. Please use the link below to find more information about IMAGINE UAV on GEOSYSTEMS’ website. 

IMAGINE UAV:  https://www.geosystems.de/en/products/imagine-uav/

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Occasional Contributor

Hi Stephen, 

OK Thank you for your information. 

I contacted the technical support of geosystems and it was solved well. 

Regards,

Dwima. 

Staff

Hi Dwima,

Can you share how your problem was solved in case another Community member runs into a similar problem?

Thanks,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stephen,

Sure, I contacted the geosystems technical support and I said, it's may be caused by the machine which is busy. Because I just re-run my workflow and it's running well. 

Regards,

Dwima.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.