Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

No point's cross during Manual Point Measurement

Hello!

Today, I've faced the following problem.

This is Manual Point Measurement in Photogrammetry Module. Where is the cross indicating accurate position of the measured point? Where can I specify it? I use ERDAS IMAGINE 2016, via Windows Remote Control.

Staff

Re: No point's cross during Manual Point Measurement

This could be caused by working on a remote desktop. Check to make sure that the Visual Styles option is turned on under the Experience tab for the remote connection.

visual_styles.jpg

Regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your advice. However, everything is switched on here. Moreover, I've checked the remote desktop by TeamViewer and NoMachine software and still I cannot see the point's cross. To specify - problem is with measured point mark which does not appear on an image while its number is visible

Staff

Please check your remote desktop connection settings and ensure that the color depth is set to “Highest Quality (32-bit)” under the Display tab.

display_32bit.jpg

Regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your concern. I've found out the source of the problem - I had to change Windows Server version for newer one - Windows Server 2012. That is all. The crosshair is visible right now.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.