Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor

Where is the "Image Intepreter" button?

[ Edited ]

I am new to ERDAS.  We are given some documentation in our course about how to use the software but it is very outdated and the instructions no longer match what is on the screen.

Can somebody please tell me where I can find the "Image Interpreter" button? I am looking all over the place and I cannot find it.  Specifically I am looking for "Spatial Enhancement"

Staff

Re: Where is the "Image Intepreter" button?

[ Edited ]

You should be able to find the spatial enhancement tools you are looking for on the ERDAS IMAGINE Raster tab in the Resolution group under the Spatial menu.

spatial.png

Here is a link to our new documentation: Hexagon Geospatial Documentation Portal

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Where is the "Image Intepreter" button?

...and if you're looking for a specific "Image Interpreter" dialog (such as Convolution), or any old function for that matter, you can always go to the Help tab and type it into the Search Commands field. This will not only give you direct access to the tool, it will also show you where it's located in the Ribbon interface:

search.png

Ian Anderson
Chief Product Owner, Desktop Remote Sensing
Hexagon Geospatial
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.