Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor

X-Pro Semi-Global Matching generates nothing

Hello again,

I have an another problem. When i try to start X-Pro Semi-Global Matching and click "Run now", process starts (i see in task manager) but after few seconds process finishes and in folder, which i choose as direction of exported point cloud, there is nothing... nothing is exported.

I would add that i've installed XPro SGM support for ERDAS IMAGINE 2016.

Best regards,

Adam

Frequent Contributor

Re: X-Pro Semi-Global Matching generates nothing

X-Pro SGM should start command line window while processing. If that does not happen then most likely nothing happens. So look first Imagine logs - does it write anything there. Then try to look if it opens some command line window if it writes something there.

If nothing then you must reinstall or do something else to get started. SGM starts in practice by its own dialog where you recalculate pyramids and do other output settings and after that it should start  command line window where process runs.

Do you see any of these steps on your display??

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.