Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
New Contributor

prolps failed to load the project into the viewplex

Hey Guys,

I have just had a new problem in the last few days with Erdas Photogrammetry and LPS600.  When I go to launch Pro600, Microstation will start but then I get an error message saying that PROLPS failed to load the project into the ViewPlex.

Has anyone else had this problem and how did you solve it?

Technical Evangelist

Re: prolps failed to load the project into the viewplex

Hello Paul,

Can you give us your observations on the following queries please..

1. Is this the first time that you have installed PRO600 or were you able to use it previously on the machine where you are seeing this probem?
  2. Do you see the same probelm on any other machine?
  3. Is the machine on which you are seeing this problem set to any localized language?

Thanks,

Pramod 

New Contributor

Hi Pramod,

In reply to your questions:

1. I have been using Pro600 on this machine for the last 2 years.
  2. I only have 1 Photogrammetry workstation
  3. Machine is set to Englist(Australian)

I have attached a copy of the workstation specs

Technical Evangelist

Hello Paul,

Okay, I am presuming the same version of PRO600 worked and this is the symptom that you are seeing lately?  Were there any changes done on this machine that you are aware of?

Thanks,

Pramod   

New Contributor

Hi Pramod,

I am not aware of any changes to my machine, however it is part of the DoT network and our IT do roll out updates from time to time that happen in the background.

I am able to fire up Pro600 directly from the start_pro600.exe without starting Imagine and that is working as a work around at the moment.

Technical Evangelist

Can you uninstall PRO600 and install it again?

Since this looks to be a recent machine configuration change because of which you are facing this problem, I would recommend checking with your IT team. If the problem still persists then please contact your local Hexagon Geospatial Support team.

Thanks,

Pramod  

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.