Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ERDAS IMAGINE

Discuss and share topics of interest using ERDAS IMAGINE the world’s leading geospatial data authoring system.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Visitor

unsupervised classification-recode option

I have perforemed an unsupervised classification in grey scale with 30 classes. Then I assigned colours to each class, reducing to only 5 classes (blue, red, pink, orange and green colours). Then I am using RECODE option to set the (new)values of the classes and make them 5, instead od 30 like in the attributes table. Then I click -> change selected rows -> Apply and istead of getting a map and attributes table with five classes, I get a three-classes map (these three are the classes with the highest number od pixels). 

I am using Erdas Imagine 9.2.

Staff

Re: unsupervised classification-recode option

Does this problem occur if you save your image after performing the recode then remove it from the Viewer and redisplay it again?

ERDAS IMAGINE version 9.2 is eleven years old and although it is a fantastic product I would recommend that you update to the latest version, ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 Update 2.

Kind regards,

Stephen Bent

Hexagon Geospatial Support

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.