GMSC Discussions

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

GMSC 2016 - Properties window

Hi,

I'm trying to create simple properties window. (I mean after click on object geometry on map I want to see its attributes). Unfortunatelly for every class I need to have different properties form (that's because every class has different atributes). So what's recommended way to do it? Should I use activeFeature parameter for that? 

zizu_2.png

Staff

Re: GMSC 2016 - Properties window

Hi,

activeFeature parameter of the action is only used to limit the scope of the aciton itself (will be available only if the feature is active).

Default behavior in workflows is always for active feature. In the session you will have variables for active feature and id of the selected element, so it should be enough to load your workflow using the element context, but you have to define the right node to be opened associated to the selected feature, so I guess in your scenario you basically have to define multiple actions, one per feature.

HTH,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Regular Contributor

Re: GMSC 2016 - Properties window

You mean something like that?

zizu_3.png