GMSC Discussions

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

GMSC FormTable

Hi all,

I just upgraded GMSC v15 to v16. After the upgrade, my checkbox being disable. I try with both version, in v15 it work just fine. I try inspect element found out the checkbox being disable and when I remove it I can tick the checkbox again.. Have anyone facing the same issue? If have what can i do to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 4.14.23 PM.png

<FormTable name="Details" idfield="JOB_ID" selectionmode="multiple" rowcount="15" expand="true" lov="SQL[SELECT * FROM WGIS.JOB_DETAILS_CPP]" >
                	<FormTableField name="JOB_ID" label="JOB ID :"/>
                	<FormTableField name="JOB_NAME" label="JOB NAME :"/>
                	<FormTableField name="ASSIGNED_COMBINE" label="ASSIGNED TO :"/>
                	<FormTableField name="JOB_STATUS" label="JOB STATUS"/>
					<FormTableField name="CGIS_OP_AREA" label="BUSINESS AREA"/>
                	<FormAction name="ViewDetails" label="View Details" action="SCRIPT[IG.openModalForm({nodeid: '17', id : {ROW.JOB_ID}})]" visible="true" type="row" image="ig-icon-edit"></FormAction>
                </FormTable>