GMSC Discussions

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Low image quality of map in generated report

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

I have my formmap defined as follows.

<FormReport name="myname" label="my label" type="detail" format="pdf" />

And form map as,

<FormMap name="MAIN_MAP"  label="Report View" drawingmode="selected" fitelements="{FORM.ID}" activelayer="123" layers="123,124" fitfactor="{SESSION.MAIN_MAP_FIT}" template="MapBigTemplate"/>

In generated report the image, being raster, quality is low. Is there a way to increase the quality? By some image resolution settings or can we have vector image.

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Low image quality of map in generated report

Hi Vipanth,

there is a CR# 1-K4TGV6 (Enhancement) that could be related to your request.

Regards,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Contributor

Stefano,

Sorry, But I am unable to find it from search option (I actually don't know how to find). Can you help me with the way to find it.

Vipanth.

Hi Vipanth.

The CR 1-K4TGV6 description is:

Teleric Report Output results in Blurred Map

Request the ability to specify a greater resolution to the Picture Box so that the raster maps aren’t blurred.

If this describes your issue, please log a Service Request and ask to have CR 1-K4TGV6 assigned to the SR so the development group understands the need for the change in the product.

Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I have a problem at report.. i have created it at telerik designer and i can preview it successfully... then i have added to my workflow form using "FormReport".. i can see the report button but cannot see the report itself ...  when export to pdf or any other format.. it is exported and the pdf file contains the following error at values places... An error has occurred while processing TextBox 'iD1DataTextBox':
The expression contains object 'ID1' that is not defined in the current context.

An error has occurred while processing TextBox 'nameDataTextBox': The expression contains object 'Name' that is not defined in the current context.

Contributor

Make sure you have a formfield in the current workflow with name="ID1". Something like,

<FormField name="ID1" label=..... />

Then, the Value of the textbox in Telerik Report should be like =Fields.FORM_ID1.

If every thing is like above, make sure the form field visible="<other than false>"

Frequent Contributor

Thank you..

my visible attribute is set to "filter,list"

it is working now after removing the visible attribute at all... but i need to set visible="filter,list"

Contributor

make visible="form,list,filter"

Frequent Contributor

thank you very much... it is working now