GMSC Discussions

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Missing Edit Display rule action in GMSC 2020 update 2

Hello Everybody !

Since my GMSC upgrade to newest version 16.6.85.1  (2020 update 2)  I am experiencing the lack of Action(button)  ir Edit display Rule form (GMSC Administrator) . Only Add button is available. I did tests on different web browsers. The same fate - missing editing functionality is for editing rights for Feature role and for editing Actions - workflow parameters.

Regards,

Ervins

Technical Evangelist

Re: Missing Edit Display rule action in GMSC 2020 update 2

Thanks for bringing these to our attention Ervins.

I have confirmed each of these as regression defects and will get them logged immediately.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

HI Ervins,

Thanks for letting us know of these issues.

If you need to roll back to GeoMedia Smart Client Update 1 it can be downloaded here.

Thank You,

Marc

Occasional Contributor

Hello,

The Bug 00062104 prevents me to roll back to GMSC 2020 Update 1 as well us other bug with SNAP function. Both are solved in Update 2. Now I am editing RPI_XXX tables with Oracle SQLDeveloper directly. It is pain but Update 2 is definetly better as Update 1.

Regards,

Ervins

Occasional Contributor

Hello, everybody !

Do we have chance for properly working GMSC Administrator Update 2 with all action buttons in place in near future ?

Best regards,

Ervins

Technical Evangelist

Hi Ervins, please reach us out through support (best via commenting in ticket 00066219) and see if we can get a newer GMSC installer with this problem fixed.

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I can confirm  - the missing GMSC Action buttons in 2020 Update 2 problem is fixed in special file patch set kindly provided by Hexagon Support.

Regards,

Ervins