07-21-2016 01:02 AM
This might be a very basic issue, but as it is the first time I'm doing a project against an Oracle Database and at the same time switched to 2016, I am unsure what the cause might be.
I've setup project more or less (except Oracle connections) like previous projects but when capturing new geometries I get the following error on save. This happens for points, areas and lines.
Any ideas? What am I missing?
02-27-2017 07:28 PM
Did you find a solution to this problem?
I am having the same issue with a https sql server config.
This looks like an MVC Controller problem.
Everything is set to modify, the features check out, editing works, but creating a new row is giving me a 500 error to the workflow location, and this is what appears when you look it up in the browser.
02-28-2017 01:29 AM
We did manage to get this working, but I'm not a 100% sure what fixed it. It was one of those where you just try different things.
If I remember correctly it was a database problem where the Guid Primay Key didn't get created or saved properly. We had a SP creating the New Id/GUID but didn't handle it correctly in the Workflow.
Sorry I can't be of more help - if I remember anything else I'll repost. - Unfortunately don't have access to that site anymore.