GMSC Discussions

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

WF autocomplete only 10 entries

Hi

I made an autocomplete field that should return at least 50 rows. However, with every search term I type in, it shows only 10 entries. Under Scripts/IGForm/model/fieldmodel.js I found the PageSize-option set to 10. If I reduce this value to 4 I get 4 entries in the field. But if I set it to a higher value than 10 it shows anyway just 10 entries. Is this a bug or am I searching at the wrong place?

Thank you for your help and regards,

Marco

Highlighted
Staff

Re: WF autocomplete only 10 entries

Hi Marco,

I guess it has been limited for performance reasons, because autocomplete is not doing paging on the server side. For such behavior I would use a combobox or if you would like to search and get several results a textfield with dependent formtable.

ciao,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stefano

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, we cannot accept this as an answer. We have sold the functionality to our customer and they are happy with it but they need some more entries. Is it possible to higher the cap (maybe 30 entries)? We can handle the performance in some way.

Thank you and regards,

Marco

Highlighted
Staff

Hi Marco,

please file a SR to ask for that change to happen.

ciao,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial