GMSC Discussions

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Wrong icon display GMSC 2018

[ Edited ]

Hi,

we have an issue with icons. They aren't displaying correctly in the client but in the browser it's fine. Strange.

The client shows the workflow like you can see in the picture. The icons in "Status" column are blurred and in "Akce" column are different, default I guess, icons instead of customized ones.

Client

and in the browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) it looks like:

Browser

We are running GMSC 2018 and it appears with windows 10 (Enterprise, version 1909, OS build 18363.418). Do you have any ideas what could solve the issue ?

Thanks

Lukas

Technical Evangelist

Re: Wrong icon display GMSC 2018

Hi Lukas,

What does the client log say in regards to the icons?

I suspect there should be a log item with clue as to why the icon is not accessible to the client and thusly not displayed properly.

Where is the location of the icon on the GMSC server?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Wrong icon display GMSC 2018

Hi,

@sclow thanks for the reply.

The client log is empty, nothing about icons error.

The icons are located inside C:\Program Files\Intergraph\GeoMedia SmartClient\Program\Workflows\Custom\Styles folder and saved as png images.

I found out that the problem is caused by Windows Display settings. In Display tab Windows have preset the option Change the size of text, apps, and other items checkbox to 125%.

change_scale_mark.jpg

When I change it to 100%, close and start Smart client again, the icons are fine. This workaround is possible solution but the settings scales down all texts, apps and other items (as written in the description).

Is it somehow possible scale Smart client in general instead of scaling whole system?

Thanks,

Lukas