Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

General discussions

Discuss topics with other Hexagon Geospatial Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of our products.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Re: ideas

wow !!! I see that there are great prospects for the development of new features in geomedia ..........

of all the things currently required only one: insert a checkbox for display on/off of the boundary.

Technical Evangelist
Technical Evangelist

Re: ideas

As I indicated for GeoMedia, when you posed the same question last November: "We operate in an agile fashion, so there will not be one big moment at which we declare a certain set of Ideas to be targeted for the next release.  As our plans evolve, we will likely tag them only once we have confidence of being able to deliver."

I currently see two targeted for 16.6.  I expect to tag two more as "targeted" later this week.  I update the list of targeted items (when there is an update to be made) roughly every 3 weeks.  That will mostly be items labeled GeoMedia, but sometimes also items labeled Spatial Modeler.

Hal

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.