GeoMedia Discussions

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor

Adding Custom commands to Quick Access Toolbar at GeoMedia startup

• Registry key  HKCU\Software\Intergraph\GeoMedia Professional\Settings\MFCRibbonBar-59398 is used to store the quick access toolbar entries on closing GeoMedia. But when we modify this manually to add custom commands and invoke GeoMedia, there were no custom commands loaded into Quick Access Toolbar. Is there any other location where the commands entries are stored?
Regular Contributor

Re: Adding Custom commands to Quick Access Toolbar at GeoMedia startup

I guess you have to edit the parameter CommandsUsage under ...\Settings\MFCToolBarParameters too. But it's not documented. I don't know exactly. I would say it's really ugly to edit like this ... And if this registry values depend - I don't know, but it could be possible like the xml ribbons customize files - on the CmdId from command registration the registry values are not compatible between users and machines!