GeoMedia Discussions

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Batch produce GeoPDF Files in GeoMedia and/or Integrated with Batch Plotting

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

I know that the batch plotting can produce a sequence of plots in pdf format. 

I know GeoMedia GeoPDF can produce a sequence of sheets templates in the layout window in GeoPDF format.

It isn't a good idea to integrate the two applications for Batch Plotting to be able to print a sequence of plots in GeoPDF format?

Or any other way - Spatial Modeler, xml output from GeoPDF to use in Batch plotting, maybe new GeoPlot in the layout window, etc, etc.

If someone have a integrated solution (or a solution) please keep me informed.

Best regards,

Jorge Coutinho Lopes
GIS Senior Consultant

AQUASIS – Sistemas de Informação, S.A.
Tel. (+351) 219 363 686
Quinta da Fonte – Ed. Q54 D. José – Piso 2
2770–203 Paço de Arcos – Portugal

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Batch produce GeoPDF Files in GeoMedia and/or Integrated with Batch Plotting

Spatial Modeler has an operator , 'Create Geospatial PDF'. I have used it in a iterator loop to plot a number of GeoTiffs and added vector features as overlay from Geomedia. The rasterized GeoTiffs were also the rasterized GM sheet templates.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Batch produce GeoPDF Files in GeoMedia and/or Integrated with Batch Plotting

Hi,

Many thanks for your answer. 

Do you have a small example of how to put more than 2 tiff files with vector layers using the Create Geospatial PDF operator with the iterator looping to plot the geopdf's?

Maybe solve our problem to printing 200 geopdfs.

Many thanks and regards,

Jorge Lopes 

Best regards,

Jorge Coutinho Lopes
GIS Senior Consultant

Tel. (+351) 219 363 686

Highlighted
Staff

This example reads multiplt GeoTiffs from a folder, the name of the geotiff file is also the name of a State attribute that im doing a query for in a shape file, then combines the tiff and state polygon in a geoPDF. Hope this helps, thats all i've got.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Many thanks. I'll test it with my sample data.

Best regards.

Best regards,

Jorge Coutinho Lopes
GIS Senior Consultant

Tel. (+351) 219 363 686