GeoMedia Discussions

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

Geomedia 2016 styles issue

Hi,

We are seeing infinite lines and shapes when we zoom out in 2016. This disappears when we zoom in close. 

I have seen this issue with complex geometries containing arcs before. Anyone else has similar issues?

Please see the attached images 

styleissue zoomed out

that lines disapper when zoom in

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Geomedia 2016 styles issue

Hi

I know similar issues with arc geometries. But in version 2016.1 there is mentioned that this issue should be fixed (see Issues Resolved section in the 2016.1 Release_Guide_GM.pdf).

Regards

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

As 'ctheiler' noted this appears to be the arc related display issue reported via CR 1-LRSMRH that has been resolved in GeoMedia 2016 v16.1. 

If this is the case, updating to the current GeoMedia Desktop 16.1 version should correct the display problem. If the issue is still apparent after updating to 16.1 then please open a Service Request since further investigation will be required.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have the latest version and patch. build 10271.  I no longer have accesss to my support portal access to log SR.

version.png