GeoMedia Discussions

Search for an answer, post a question, or answer other users' questions in our GeoMedia support discussions. This discussion board is a great way to collaborate with industry peers around the world. It is intended for discussion and support of the GeoMedia Desktop and Add-on applications.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Spatial Filter not working for SQL Server Spatial feature class

I am using FME to populate an SQL Server Spatial table.  After adding an (empty) varbinary(max) column I can define the metadata for this feature class in Database Utilities.  I build a spatial index and spatial queries in SQL Server work fine.  The entire feature class displays fine in GeoMedia.  But, when I specify a spatial filter, then no geometries are returned in GeoMedia.

Is there anything else in the metadata I have to provide?

New Contributor

Re: Spatial Filter not working for SQL Server Spatial feature class

To solve this issue, the Native SRID needs to be specified in Database Utilities fetaure class properties.  Previously, the Native SRID "Projected (SRID 0)" had been set.  The data is in World Mercator, SRID 3395.  This SRID is not available in the drop-down, but one can simply type 3395 into the Native SRID field.  After specifying the Native SRID correctly, spatial filters work as designed.