GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.1 patch 02 (16.00.0000.10281)
The patch is available for download at the Geospatial downloads website
Instructions to install this patch release:
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.1 (16.00.0000.10267) or later is installed.
3. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
4. Right-click on Update.exe and use the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. After the patch loads, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard to complete the installation.
It is suggested to load this patch only if you are experiencing the issues as reported below. There is a current compatibility problem with the GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.1 language packs and this patch. This issue is being looked at. Unfortunately, the patch will reset the GM Configuration which requires the Configuration Wizard to be run and then disables the language options. At this time, it is suggested that the user not load this patch on a system intended to run a v16.1 language pack.
The following CRs are fixed with this v16.00.0000.10281 GeoMedia Desktop patch:
The following CRs resolved with Maintenance Release patch GeoMedia Desktop 2016 v16.1 patch 01 (16.00.0000.10271) are also included in this maintenance release: