Hexagon Geospatial is pleased to announce the release of GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2018 Update 2 (v184.108.40.2067).
This GeoMedia GI Toolkit release is an incremental install on top of the full install of GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2018 (v220.127.116.11).
This product is available for download at http://download.hexagongeospatial.com
1. Exit all GeoMedia applications.
2. Ensure that GeoMedia Desktop 2018 v18.104.22.1689 or later is installed.
3. Ensure that GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2018 v22.214.171.124 or later is installed.
4. Extract the .zip file to some temporary folder location.
5. Do one of the following:
-Right-click on Update.exe and use the "Run as Administrator" option.
-From an Administrator command prompt run "Update.exe /S /v/qn" for silent mode execution.
6. After installation, run the GeoMedia Desktop Configuration Wizard utility to select the GeoMedia Advantage or GeoMedia Professional tier which is required by GeoMedia GI Toolkit.
GeoMedia Desktop 2018 v126.96.36.1999 or later (Professional or Advantage Tier)
GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2018 v188.8.131.52
Once the product is downloaded, a run-time license is required.
For full details on the issues resolved and installation, please see the GeoMedia GI Toolkit 2018 Update 2 Release and lnstall documents attached.