Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Ability to include IF statement in Tooltip

[ Edited ]

Hi, we have a feature in Smart Client called Weed Management Actions.

In the tooltip I have three weed types, with a 0 or 1 next to each depending on whether the checkbox is ticked or not.

I was asked if I could have a 'Yes' or 'No' in the tooltip instead.

I thought perhaps I could incorporate Javascript in the html with an IF statement based on the value but that confuses Smart Client Administrator, so that when I try to edit the feature it is a mess of text rather than the standard Administrator page, meaning I have to delete the tooltip in SQL Server.

I could create three non-persisted fields where the value is 'Yes' or 'No' based on the corresponding checkboxes. Is that the only way?

Josh

Highlighted

Re: Ability to include IF statement in Tooltip

Hi Josh.

The other option would be to create a view of your table on the data base side using the Case statement.and using that as your feature in GMSC.

CASE WHEN WEEDTYPE = 1 THEN 'Yes' ELSE 'No' END AS WEEDTYPE

Marc

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.