Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

GeoMedia Smart Client

GeoMedia Smart Client community discussion board is where you can create, contribute and share information and knowledge in regards to configuring as well as working with GeoMedia Smart Client. Find your answers, share your knowledge and help build a strong GeoMedia Smart Client community.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Auto focus input field when executing query from input

I have a query defined for a feature class with following where class.

where UPPER(PLOT_ID) like UPPER({Entity.%PLOT_ID%})

So when we type the query name in "Quick Search" and hit enter (execute). We get a small dialog box asking for input PLOT_ID value.

The thing is, the cursor doesn't autofocus to this field. Any ideas on how I can achieve that?

Highlighted

Re: Auto focus input field when executing query from input

I don't believe it is possible as there are various area's in GMSC where you would expect an autofocus to be used and I can't find anything in the documentation.

It may be a good idea to have this functionality added to the product as perhaps part of the Form definition.

For example,

• <Form name="ENTITYPOSITION" table="PR_ENTITYPOSITION" idfield="ID" focus="{formfield.label}">

If this is something you would like to see considered in future releases please log a service request asking for a CR Enhancement.

Thanks,

Marc

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.